ADXL345 3 Axis Digital Acceleration Of Gravity Tilt Module
ADXL345 is a compact fiber thin low power consumption three accelerometer,can be as high as 16 g acceleration for high resolution (13 a) measurement,Digital output data for 16 bit binary complement format,can through the SPI (3 line or 4 line) or the I2C digital interface access
DXL345 is very suitable for mobile devices,in the application of it can skew detection application in measuring static acceleration of gravity, but also can measure movement or impact in dynamic acceleration
- Name: ADXL345 module (three-axis acceleration of gravity).
- Type: GY-291.
- Use the chip: ADXL345.
- Power supply: 3-5v.
- Communication modes: Standard IIC communication protocol.
- Measuring range: ±2g±16g.
- On-board ADXL345 digital output(support I2C/SPI), low-power, compact acceleration sensor.
- Common pins are leaded out, pins standard 2.54mm, convenient for the dot matrix board.
- PCB size: 28 (mm) x16 (mm).
- Colour: Blue.
- Material: Mixed material.
- Dimensions: 1.9 x 1.4 x 0.3 cm.
- Weight: 4g.
- 1 Adet ADXL345 Sensör Modülü